died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HG


The magazine that I write articles for is featuring one of their services with an image of, I kid you not, Hard Gay

I've only heard of this guy, but finally took the time to watch a few of his 'shows'. It's kinda funny the first time (especially the Yahoo one where he auctions his hard gay hat on yahoo auctions and actually makes a good sum of money doing it).

It's kind of funny how it's become somewhat of a cultural phenom. A K-1 wrestler dresses up like hard gay. As I was walking by the closest game center to where I live, they had a crane machine where you could grab for prises which were the hard gay hat, leather tight shirt and leather hot pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}