died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Monday, October 18, 2004

American Embassy

So besides not having my own computer in my apartment to use the internet access in my apartment (that beautiful AirPort with its steady green glow tempting me to use its wireless network, alas I don't have the mac I want yet, patience) was because I had a horrible fever and sore throat which pretty much debilitated me from afternoon Friday until I took probably the one and only Bufferin I've ever taken in my life Sunday morning.

Anyway, today I went to the American Embassy in Tokyo on some personal business, but also on some work related business. The whole atmosphere was kind of disturbing. I had to go through security TWICE, and there was an armed soldier in Fatigues behind black glass at the entrance. All this for a Notary signature which took about 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}