died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Self Righteousness

Now, I was raised liberal. Minneapolis is probably one of the more liberal places in the country.

But my rant is Liberals who sit on the frings of society's in places like NGO's mostly related to negative anti- something campaigns that are 'trying to change the system'. I worked in an office like this when I was as bleeding heart liberal as I can be. It is NOT EFFECTIVE.

What the world needs are liberals, who see no conflict in entering these companies and changing them. They look at oil companies like smoldering shit to turn there nose up at and point their finger at. They want to work in there office of 4 people thinking they can change a huge company without going on the inside and changing it.

Look what happened when steve jobs left apple? Look what happened when he came back? THIS is the power that liberal (LIKE MYSELF thank you very much) can have on large corporations. Imagine if someone like this became the head of shell. Maybe they'd go bankrupt. Or maybe the world would become a different place. Working for no money at non-profit 'fighting' from the outside is far too unproductive a use of MY time. I learned the first time through

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I am hoping that American will learn from BUSH and elect someone wiht his he screwed on stright in 08.

Dave
www.japanish.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}