died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Lazy Saturday

Hey everybody, learn about me. Via articulatory loop

A - Accent: zero, Minneapolitans are the pinnacle of perfect standard American English
B - Breast Size: pecc-y guys with dark features.
C - Chore You Hate: re-anything.
D - Dad's Name: Christopher
E - Essential Make-Up Item: Aveda
F - Favorite Perfume: Whatever my roommate wears.
G - Gold or Silver: don't forget red!
H - Hometown: Mpls
I - Insomnia: nope
J - Job Title: International PR
K - Kids: someday I hope!
L - Living Arrangements: living in swanky Akasaka with my homeopath roommate.
M - Mum's Birthplace: Chicago,Ill
N - Number of Apples: mmmmm, apples
O - Overnight Hospital Stays: one, don't want to talk about it
P - Phobia: uninteresting people, debt
R - Religious Affiliation: unfortunately not jewish
S - Siblings: Older Brother, Spencer 29
T - Time You Wake Up: 7:30
U - Unnatural Hair Colours You've Worn:My grandma brags about how my hair gets redder in the summer....
V - Vegetable You Refuse To Eat: rakkyo
W - Worst Habit: blogging
X - X-Rays: Twice, broken metatarsel and potential broken rib from snowboarding
Y - Yummy Foods You Make: epicuriosities www.epicurious.com
Z - Zodiac Sign: pisces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}