died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

3/23/2004

Not in a very good mood today. A mystery loan payment sucked out the money I had saved for my labtop I was planning to by next month. Called parents, but wouldn't answer the phone, most likely screening their calls for solicitors old school style (the funny thing is I think they have caller ID). That and I really miss someone who I often feel like has forgotten I exist (I suppose that goes for most people on the North American continent that I know). I actually thought about uploading one of his friendster photos, but that is certainly crossing lines I think.

Today is one of those days where I want to go back to the US, and leave this country behind forever. In a different life, I'm in graduate school right now.

I consider myself an optimist (at least as far as my future is concerened), but even the optimist gets lonely, homesick, and culture shocked. Even sometimes all at the same time.

pooh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}