died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Friday, May 20, 2005

Images of Tokyo

I got trigger happy with my cell phone camera yesterday, but for good reason I think.

I think the idea of shark fin being a delicacy is disgusting, and I shudder at the idea of a shark having its fin being hacked off, and dropped back in the ocean to bleed to death. Apparently they think differently here; This is a shark fin is a glass case outside of a resturant in Tokyo station (I was trying to find the travel agent to buy tickets to the Aichi World Expo happening outside of Nagoya)

05-05-19_12-40.jpg

This I saw at the swedish embassy. It's one of honda's Asimo robots hugging a dala horse. awwwww.

05-05-19_18-37.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}