died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Friday, October 22, 2004

Photos

So I think it all started in my Japanese Literature class in college. Reading all these authors, picturing the authors themselves in your mind's eye, while certainly an auxillary experience, does have some merit I believe, if not leaving you inevitably dissapointed with their reality.

In that vein I also wanted to see an image of Mary Cheney after all this hype has gone around. Not that I really want to comment on her appearance, mostly just wanted to explain the posting.

Oh, and I'm not sure if this is right, but the handful of times I've listened to Rush Limbaugh gave me the impression that the brookings institution was a conservative place. Why would they then criticize the Bush Administration?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}