died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tokyo pictures 2

Wow, I forgot about these other ones in my cellphone

Here's a (very blurry) picture of my apartment taken from the 'living room'. The black smudge on the right is the piano, The black rectangle under the left lens flair is the kitchen, and the white rectangle under the right lens flair is the door from the entry way.

04-12-29_22-49.jpg


This is a picture of Mizumoto Koen. My host family used to live near it, and during golden week, I wanted to escape the city and walk around this gigantic park; it has a small pine forest, a marsh, a little river, a huge pitch, a bird sanctuary, and a lake. On children's day they fly these carp from (ideally) bamboo poles, and it all looked so idyllic that I snapped a picture.

05-05-03_15-18.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}