died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

chocolate and......?




I love cooking. In Japan the french cheese Mimolette is pretty popular. Other than eat it, I wasn't quite sure how to prepare it.

Plugging it into google I found a blog that had a recipe for a broccoli mimolette soup. It had great pictures, great commentary.

The blog is called chocolate and zucchini, and it's run by a incredibly english fluent french girl named Clotilde. She and her husband Maxcene (sp?) worked in silicone valley using computers and stuff, and that is where she first came in contact with the 'whole foods' 'trader joes' fresh natural organic californian food movement.

She does great things with food with a wonderful touch of french everything added. She's bright, unassuming and convivial, not to mention a creative chef. It's become regular reading and I've added it to my (brand spanking new) links menu.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I love that blog. Her style is absolutely lovely, and everything I've made of hers has been good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}