died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

good blog

wclogo
I would just add this onto my favorites in that column to the right, but last time I tried to play with that I destroyed my blog, so I guess I'll just have to do this for now.

World Changing
is a great blog writing about so many topics that I like :urban planning, green architecture, etc, etc etc. I've put it in my favorites. Many 'greens' can be very pessimistic and what I like about this website is that most of this website is level headed optimistic. he even criticized ad busters for being far too pessimistic (and I couldn't agree more) just take a run through. It's all pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}