died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Thursday, June 09, 2005

co-op luv

header_left
There's plenty of good food in Tokyo, so I don't complain about it very much (we actually have better indian here than in the states in my opinion).

But I really miss my co-op a lot. A good friend of mine introduced me to minea long long time ago, and I've been hooked ever since. Things I can get there but not here:

Knudsen Cherry Cider
Tamari Roasted Almonds (kind of ironic, huh?)
Flax Seed bread
Almond Butter
hummus, tapanade, habnero pepper, and other really good spreads
2 year aged sharp chedder
pepper jack cheese
kung pao tofu
Barbara's Puffins cereal
Rice Dream or Silk soy milk (eden soy has always been kind of chalky)
Vruit
organic fruit and vegetables at a relatively reasonable price
fresh carrot juice/wheatgrass
food in bulk
garden/boca burgers
Paul Newman salt and pepper pretzels
non-dairy chocalate/carob
olives that aren't canned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}