died in the wool ______

To have no set purpose in one's life is the harlotry of the will -Stephen Mackenna-

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

anti-life

Finally somebody who understands me! How many times have I been the designated driver even in cities where I don't even live? Some quotes. Read drunkards:

"When I hear people saying that they had the best weekend ever but they can't remember anything because they were so drunk, that does not equate for me."

"A disgusting scene of dribbling, puking, staggering creatures which I find repellent and I want no part of."

I guess I never thought this was exclusive to Japan, but I hate this thought pattern among drinkers that you can't have fun without alcohol. How it runs peoples lives. This Irish girl that replaced me in Nobeoka was like 'I always thought my friends were so wierd that would come out to drink and not drink anything. ?!?!? Why? What is so fun about getting drinking and getting drunk? Are you so insecure and unable to make you need alcohol to lower your inhibitions? rhetorical question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

span.shortpost {display:none;}